Here are some examples of the typical work that CSM Installations undertakes:-
Electrical Distribution & Public Lighting
- Main and sub main distribution, which is the distribution of the users incoming electrical supply via distribution boards. Ranging from 63 amp single phase to 2,000 Amps + 3 phase
- General lighting and power, which could be anything from domestic twin and earth to commercial steel trunking, conduits and single core cables.
- Emergency lighting, mainly within the commercial sector, especially local authorities. We work closely with leading manufactures and are able to provide detailed normal and emergency lighting designs.
- Public lighting, bollard and lamppost installation to walkways, roads and car parks.
Fire Alarms, Security & Access Control
- Fire alarm installations, both commercial part 1 and domestic part 6. We are accredited contractors with AICO fire detectors. We are qualified to install and commission their latest line of smart domestic smoke and heat detectors, which can be integrated into a Part 1 commercial system.
- Security and access control systems. We work closing with many specialist contractors, to deliver security and access solutions in both domestic and commercial sectors.
Data Cabling, Site Welfare & Solar PV
- We provide Category 5 and 6 data network solutions, which includes the installation and testing of structured cabling, along with the distribution closets and power.
- Site set up and welfare. Construction site power for general building work, site offices and staff welfare cabins. This work involves detailed studies of the client’s existing electrical infrastructure to ascertain suitability. We ensure that essential public services are maintained throughout each project.
With the ever growing demand for greener, more sustainable energy, CSM has developed long term relationships with several leading green energy equipment manufacturers.
We provide reliable engineering solutions for clients who are increasingly required to include a renewable energy source in their proposals. This may be for planning consent on developments, requirement to reduce carbon footprint, or to simply make a positive contribution for the environment.
CSM supply and install systems such as, solar PV, solar heating. We also install electric vehicle charging units for housing developments and local authority projects.