Installation of public health, heating, ventilation and air conditioning can be incorporated into a complete MEP package. This can avoid costly co-ordination and responsibility for the client. We have co-ordinated many mechanical installations for domestic, commercial, and industrial projects.
Here are some examples of typical mechanical works we have undertaken:
- Gas installations and gas fired boilers, wet heating systems, with radiators and underfloor heating, mainly in the domestic sector, but also in schools, offices and warehouse/distribution centres
- Ventilation, intermittent, MEV, MVHR, including the installation of rigid duct systems.
- Air conditioning, installation of Split and VRF systems.
- Commercial radiant tube heaters and commercial workshop space heating.
- Air source heat pumps – renewable energy providing heating and hot water to homes.
- Plant rooms, design and installation of boiler,ventilation and hot water generation plant. We locate these within a centralised, purpose-built control rooms, with associated control panels.
We undertake many mechanical contracts in domestic premises:
- New build residential developments requiring all mechanical works
- Stand alone residential or office air conditioning installations
- Servicing of existing air conditioning installations in both domestic and commercial settings
- Stand alone boiler upgrades
- Renewable energy such as air source heat pumps and solar hot water generation
In office developments we install and maintain air conditioning, ventilation and heating systems.